Sunday, March 15, 2009

What I Just Read: The Hollow Hope

As you know I am reading this book for my Senior Capstone class, for which I have a short quiz to insure that I read the book. I have 5 of these quizzes, of which I have taken three so far, all of which I have done well on. Here is the thing, he drops the lowest one. Now as you know I have been out of the country for the past two weeks and have done basically nothing school work wise over those two weeks which leads to many things being due in the coming days and since this one can hurt me the least I have decided to take my chances with the quiz without reading the book.

So I will not be reading be The Hollow Hope, but as far as Professor Portz is concerned I read it cover to cover but I just can't seem to absorb the information properly to score well on his quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment