Thursday, March 19, 2009

This Weeks Hefty Helping of Little Grumblings

The Little Grumblings resume today but now on a weekly basis, instead of a daily one. As always the ones that are not witty I did not write.
  • A night of firsts, first dodgeball game, first roller hockey game, and first time I have ever bled while working IM sports.
  • Senator Grassley I am fairly sure that AIG workers killing themselves would not help the economy. Though it would help the funeral industry.
  • Thanks to Katy & Daniel I think my cat may be one of the most photographed cats on the Internet. I'm waiting for a LOLKatz of her to pop up.
  • Some Jens, a book, and the bathtub. But to salvage some manliness I will not be lighting any candles.
  • The "Who Stole My Skittles Face" has been unleashed upon the world!
  • Restoring my image by going to drink beer from a can at a bar named after a sex-crazed alcoholic author, alone. Manly enough for you?
  • Note to self: Do not go drinking before work ever again.
  • At this point I think I am ready to cut my losses and just act like the last few days never happened.
  • Why is plug and play hardware never fun to play with?
  • I'm working 40 hours next week on top of classes. I do not have a day off for at least 2 weeks, possibly indefinitely.
  • This computer now has 2.75 TB of space + a 2 TB Time Machine drive. Sure have come a long way from 250 mb.
  • I just spilled soda on myself, luckily no one saw me miss my mouth.
  • Hey AIG workers I know we sent you those bonus checks but ummmm..... can wehave them back?
  • Experiencing one of my favorite parts of Egypt, Egyptian tea with 4 scoops of sugar.
  • Nine Inch Nails tix go on sale Wed @ 4 PM! That means dont try robbing my apartment @ 4 PM on Wed, I will be here hitting cmd-r repeatedly!
Get your instant grumblings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment