Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's Hefty Helping of Little Grumblings

As always, the ones that weren't witty, are the ones I didn't write.
  • It is taking all my strength not to gorge myself on Cheez-Its at 7:23 in the morning.
  • Proven Fact: Cereal has no effect on hunger, left over pasta on the other hand...
  • Nothing and I mean NOTHING gets a day started like Band of Brothers OST in the morning.
  • Glad to see that even though I was gone for two weeks walks to class are still as cold as ever.
  • Reffing some dodgeball this evening. One problem, I don't know how to ref dodgeball.
  • Boston traffic has nothing on Cairo traffic.
  • I have decided that I am going to walk like an Egyptian from now on. By that I mean bolt across highways, and jaywalk (or rather jayrun).
  • Magic Carpet Ride? Big Love wins the Emmy for most eclectic soundtrack.
  • Mezze Penne is not conducive to multitasking.
  • I wonder how the "Yellow Man" feels about Springsteen's Born in the USA.
Get your instant grumblings here.

Update:

From now on Little Grumblings will become a Weekly post and not a daily one. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment