Monday, March 16, 2009

Notes from a Plane

  • Waiting to see if someone is going to sit next to you or you will be granted two seats for a 13 hour flight are some of the most nerve racking moments of your life.
  • Must be easy for Charlie Sheen to play a womanizing douche bag in real life and on TV.
  • I could get used to having two seats to myself, but I don't think I could get used to the "You're mother didn't raise you right" glares from the old women on the flight
  • Declaring that I have come in contact with animals (Donkeys, Dogs, Water Buffalo, Goats, Sheep and Chickens) may have been a poor choice.
  • "Fuck you buddy" were the first words I heard when boarding the plane. Must be a New York bound flight. Oh wait it was.
  • I am far too tall to lie across two seats.
  • Is there ever a plane flight that allows smoking? Or is this just the airlines way of driving smokers crazy for 13 hours at a time?
  • One of the many downsides of sharing a flight with old people; they turn their headphones into speakers.
  • No I don't want to watch Taylor Swift videos I want the fucking live map god damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment