Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What I Am Reading: The Hollow Hope


It appears as if The Hollow Hope by Gerald N. Rosenberg will have the privilege of traveling to Egypt with me I don't know if I feel the same way. It looks like it's going to be 431 pages of legal history, which happens to be one of the many reasons why I do not plan on going to Law School. Regardless it must be read so I can pass the very expansive and far reaching 10 question quiz to come in two weeks.

Also with this next book I would like to add something extra to the "before" post about each book, because in the end if I don't put much in either post I might as well just consolidate them into one.

With the explanation out of the way the new little tidbit in each post is going to pertain to what the book looks, feels and smells like. Here goes:

First of all, it is far too big; if The Underling can not palm the book then it is too big. Second with the glossy finish, sepia tone and highlighting this book feels like a textbook (which it is), the big second edition stamping doesn't help it's case either. All in all the book has a bad feel to it and looks like a fairly boring book.

Final Verdict: Would not by based on cover alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment