Thursday, January 8, 2009

Your New Years Resolution!

I know this comes a week late but the Church of Latter Day Underlings observes the New Year on January 8th not 1st.

Yes I have the audacity to tell you what your New Years Resolution should be. And what is it pray-tell? Well it's more of a task I ask of you, but what I would like you to do is get one friend (365 days, one person!) to start reading this blog by years end. That's it. I will ask nothing else of you this year (I lie). At this rate by years end we could have 8 readers! Imagine that by the end of 2010 we could have 16! Oh the possibilities! And for good measure another!

And while we are on the subject Grumbling of an Underling makes the perfect present! It's free and with the rate that posts come in it is the gift that keeps on giving (if by giving you mean sarcastic and snide remarks then yes it gives plenty)!

And for a limited time at 50% off (0 x .5 still equals 0 my friends) I, The Underling will give them a personalized email at your request! Just send over the order and I will give them a gift to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment