- I love how my boss assumes I can be in two places at once come next Friday and Saturday. I need to change that assumption.
- Egyptians have the oldest crapiest phones one can imagine yet they somehow think that it doubles as a boombox and ringtones as actual songs.
- Just witnessed an Egyptian taxi driver staredown. It was a scarring experience.
- 4 Egyptians, 1 motorcycle. Such is Egypt.
- The duffle bag I bought at the souk today is made by a company called "Timberlaod" not to be confused with the actual company "Timberland".
- What I will miss most about Egypt will be the ability to nap, which is illegal in the US.
- A novella has the strange effect of making you feel like u have accomplished something real in a short time. I need 2 read them more often.
- When Hoopoes attack!! Wikipedia for some context.
- High winds tomorrow, good thing I work in the desert. :-/
- I love how here in Egypt a nap is an integral part to everyones day. This being said after a 2 hour nap.
- Aparently I need to turn my backyard into a minefield to keep intruders out. And here I thought an attack kitten would have been sufficient.
a forest of stone
3 years ago