Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's Hefty Helping of Little Grumblings

As always, the ones that weren't witty, are the ones I didn't write.

  • In the Muslim world you have TGIT instead of TGIF.
  • I want some Cheeze-Itz.
  • The donkey outside my window appears to be dieing by the sound of him. But by the looks of him he looks like every other donkey; pathetic.
  • Islamic fact for the day: Every first born Muslim male is named Mohamed.
  • It is not just my donkey that makes noises as if he is near death, apparently all donkeys do, does not help their image as a species.
  • Why is it that flat coke tastes like rum and coke, better yet why am I not just adding rum to my flat coke?
  • I think the Imams are compensating for some thing with those minarets.
  • Why do tourists in Egypt feel the need to wear Indiana Jones hats? I know a Indiana impersonator, and he wears full Indy gear to Borders.
  • When I go gray, it better be a national news story.
  • Egypt is white from the desert and I spent the day in a tomb underground. Quite the opposite of you @LucyFitzgerald.
  • Room service menu reads: Everything is fresh, items like Pigeon need a few hours notice (in order to be caught and de-feathered).
  • Unfortunately our entryway rug is not a flying carpet and therefore I will return my Aladin hat and complimentary pet monkey.
Get your instant grumblings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment