Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today's Hefty Helping of Little Grumblings

As always, the ones that weren't witty, are the ones I didn't write.
  • How long until Facebook's friend finder takes the hint that I just don't want any more friends?
  • This is the first time in my life I have ever actively wanted to buy something from a creepy, dirty, Ice Cream Man, but alas I am in Egypt.
  • There is a rug downstairs with art work on it that looks like it is straight out of a Johnny Chimpo Cartoon.
  • I need to invest in a pet frog for the mosquitoes that pester me. Preferably not a poison frog, would be slightly counterintuitive.
  • Am I justified in my anger if the version of Photoshop that just crashed is a cracked version? Regardless I swore profusely.
  • I was just asked seriously on the street if I have one or two wives.
  • Now my refusal of all offerings of food makes sense, in Egypt food from a stranger can kill you.
  • I wish I had the skills of Arnold when it came to catching flies.
  • 96 degrees, in a tomb, wearing all black, with photo lights on......for 7 hours.
Get your instant grumblings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment