Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today's Hefty Helping of Little Grumblings

As always, the ones that weren't witty, are the ones I didn't write.
  • Nothing like inhaling Mummy dust all day.
  • The call to prayer may is starting to get old fairly quickly. I mean one can only take wannabe Egyptian Idols for so long.
  • Mummy Dust definitely takes the creative ability out of you. It's looking like no blog entry today.
  • How many donkeys have you seen today? I'm at 4.
  • Realized the problem with my shaving, I have not been using scalding hot water. Just sears the hair off your face. Seriously, close shave.
  • Just spent a hour ride alone from Luxor 2 flat with a guy who knew no English and I know 5 words in Arabic. "Alatool" only gets you so far.
  • Egyptian coke is equal in deliciousness (spelled correctly on first try) to European coke.
  • Not having a PC for 6 months has really changed my opinion of them.
  • I need to install a Twitter program in my brain.
Get your instant grumblings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment