Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Meaning Of Life

Yes I have figured it out. While drifting off to sleep and after a rather long discussion of Marx I came to the conclusion that the Meaning of Life is whatever you believe it to be. The meaning of life could be to collect as much daffy duck paraphenalia (I'm looking at you Kim Jong Il) or it could be to create a independent Jewish state (sorry but Drudge won't lay off the Israel-Hamas stories in none of them mention the rightful President of the Palestinoan Territories Mahmoud Abbas, infuriating, but I digress). Or it could be to do good onto all, if you're into that sort of thing. Be it cartoon characters or goodwill towarda all men I have come to the conclusion that the Meaning of Life is ambiguous and not an absolute as many books and movies would have you believe. Or I could just be stating the obvious.


End imperial proclamation

No comments:

Post a Comment