Friday, March 27, 2009

This Weeks Hefty Helping of Little Grumblings

The Little Grumblings resume today but now on a weekly basis, instead of a daily one. As always the ones that are not witty I did not write.
  • Trent Reznor is giving away free music in FLAC format via torrents. God I love independent artists. @trent_reznor
  • And with that I have given my 2 weeks notice to Borders. AdiĆ³s discount.
  • I love how managers' "suggestions" are so much easier to deal with after you have given your two weeks notice. Such a clear conscience.
  • I need to buy Cocoa Puffs. It is imperative that I do so.
  • Something about "Reality TV Star" in the title of a front page NYTimes obituary irks me. Can't put my finger on it though.
  • I went out to get Coke I came back with beer. Funny how those things happen.
  • I have come to the conclusion that I don't drink enough water, @ 5 AM. I will reevaluate this when my thoughts are coherent.
  • Now if Tukka was the Bruins back up like he should be then this never would have happened tinyurl.com/csjbvy
  • Don't get me wrong I like Michael Bloomberg but I don't think I particular care for the Facebook version of him, too talkative.
  • Know whats a bad idea? Calling the ref a "fucking moron". Know whats even more of a bad idea, packing a lip after your ejection in Marino.
  • You are such a silly woman, put the lime in the coconut and drink them both together. Then you feel better.
  • NIN tickets are mine!
  • Mumkin just spent 45 min in the closet, I blame her curiosity which if it wasn't for me could end up killing her.
  • Internet is out again at the apartment, that means I will have to kill again. I know I don't like it either, but it has to happen.
  • Internet issues have been resolved. It may have involved the killing of a nameless Verizon employee, I don't remember, all I saw was red.
  • I wonder how Updike got such a detailed and personal view of a high school slut. And I mean DETAILED.
  • My first and last Polisci classes were taught by the same man. Ironically they were both vague and non-informative.
Get your instant grumblings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment